SAFETY MUST BE OBSERVED IN WORKING AREA
• Prevent unintentional starting. Ensure the switch is in the off-position before connecting to power source and or battery pack, picking up or carrying the tool. Remove any adjusting key or wrench.
• Do not over reach. Keep proper footing and balance at all times.
• Dress properly. Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry. Keep your hair, clothing and gloves away from moving parts.
• Use personal protective equipment, such as eye glass protector, hard hat, hand gloves, safety shoes & etc.
Work area safety:
• Keep work area clean and well lit.
• Do not operate power tools in explosive atmospheres, such as in the presence of flammable liquids, gases or dust.
• Keep children and standers away while operating a power tool.
Power tool use and care:
• Do not force the power tool. Use the correct power tools for your application.
• Do not use the power tool if the switch does not turn it on and off.
• Disconnect the plug from the power source and/ or the battery pack from the power tool before making any adjustments, changing accessories, or storing power tools.
• Store idle power tools out of the reach of children and do not allow persons unfamiliar with the power tool or these instructions to operate the power tool.
• Use the power tool, accessories and tool bits etc. in accordance with these instructions, taking into account the working conditions and the work to be performed.